Celebrate the WAR OF THE REALSM this April with special “Marvel heroes as Asgardian warriors” variant covers.
The press release follows:
Media Release — This April, all hel will break loose as Marvel’s epic event from the award-winning creative team of Jason Aaron, Russell Dauterman, and Matthew Wilson usher in an event of unparalleled scale! To celebrate WAR OF THE REALMS, Marvel is releasing a series of variant covers that reimagine some of Marvel’s most iconic heroes in the style of Asgardian warriors!
Look for Marvel’s ASGARDIAN variants on these select titles this April:
1. ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #8 by Phil Noto
2. AVENGERS #18 by Paolo Rivera
3. BLACK PANTHER #11 by Rahzzah
4. CAPTAIN AMERICA #10 by Dave Johnson
5. CAPTAIN MARVEL #4 by Gerald Parel
6. CHAMPIONS #4 by Khoi Pham
7. CONAN THE BARBARIAN #5 by Butch Guice
8. DEADPOOL #11 by David Nakayama
9. DOCTOR STRANGE #13 by Declan Shalvey
10. FANTASTIC FOUR #9 by Terry Dodson
11. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #4 by Tom Raney
12. IMMORTAL HULK #16 by Mike McKone
13. SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST SPIDER #7 by Jorge Molina
14. SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #5 by Carlos Pacheco
15. THOR #12 by Olivier Coipel
16. TONY STARK: IRON MAN #11 by Pasqual Ferry
17. UNCANNY X-MEN #15 by Patrick Zircher
18. UNCANNY X-MEN #16 by Will Sliney
19. VENOM #13 by Inhyuk Lee
20. X-23 #11 by Siya Oum
21. X-FORCE #6 by Riccardo Federici
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit marvel.com.