Media Release — This March, Spider-Man becomes the hunted in a tale inspired by one of Marvel’s most iconic storylines! To celebrate the villain-centric story that starts with part one of “Hunted” in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #17, Marvel is releasing a series of variant covers celebrating some of the webcrawlers’ best antiheroes!
1. AVENGERS #16 by Greg Hildebrandt
2. AVENGERS #17 by Lee Garbett
3. BLACK PANTHER #10 by Jen Bartel
4. CAPTAIN AMERICA #9 by Pasqual Ferry
5. CHAMPIONS #3 by Mike McKone
6. CONAN THE BARBARIAN #4 by Mark Brooks
7. DEADPOOL #10 by Nick Bradshaw
8. DOCTOR STRANGE #12 by Greg Land
9. FANTASTIC FOUR #8 by Humberto Ramos
10. IMMORTAL HULK #14 by Chris Stevens
11. SPIDER-MAN: CITY AT WAR #1 by TBA
12. SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST SPIDER #6 by Jorge Molina
13. SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #4 by Iban Coello
14. TONY STARK: IRON MAN #10 by TBA
15. UNCANNY X-MEN #13 by Adi Granov
16. UNCANNY X-MEN #14 by Paolo Rivera
17. VENOM #12 by Ryan Stegman
18. X-23 #10 by Inhyuk Lee
19. X-FORCE #4 by Ron Lim
20. X-FORCE #5 by TBA
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variant covers, coming to comic shops this March!
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
For more information visit marvel.com.