Media Release — SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #6, the next issue of the red-hot series from writer Scott Snyder and artists Jim Lee and Scott Williams, will run on Final Order Cutoff again on January 20!
Now, DC Entertainment unveils the new lineup of superstar artists contributing special Superman 75th Anniversary variant covers to this issue!
The SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #6 variant covers are:
• 1:300 B&W Variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams (OCT130161)
• We Can Be Heroes Blank Variant Edition (OCT130163) which may be ordered in any quantity
• 1:100 75th Anniversary 1930s Variant cover by Howard Chaykin (OCT130164)
• 1:75 75th Anniversary Golden Age Variant cover by Michael Cho (OCT130165)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Silver Age Variant cover by Amanda Conner (OCT130166)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Bronze Age Variant cover by Lee Weeks (OCT130167)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Modern Age Variant cover by Rick Leonardi (OCT130168)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Superman Reborn Variant cover by Sean Murphy (OCT130169)
• 1:25 variant 75th Anniversary Villains Variant cover featuring Brainiac by Frazer Irving (OCT130170)
• 75th Anniversary New 52 Variant cover by Andrea Sorrentino (OCT130171). Retailers who order SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #6 (OCT130160) in quantities equal to or greater than their post-FOC orders of JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 (JUN120142) may order this variant in any quantity.
In addition, there is the SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #6 Combo Pack Edition (OCT130162), which includes a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #6 (OCT130160) is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 12 and is on FOC January 20.