Media Release — SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4, the next issue of the red-hot series from writer Scott Snyder and artists Jim Lee and Scott Williams, is coming up on FOC this week!
Now, DC Entertainment unveils the new lineup of superstar artists contributing special Superman 75th Anniversary variant covers to this issue!
The SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4 variant covers are:
• 1:300 B&W Variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams (AUG130214)
• 1:100 75th Anniversary 1930s Variant cover by Kevin Nowlan (AUG130216)
• 1:75 75th Anniversary Golden Age Variant cover by Dale Eaglesham (AUG130217)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Silver Age Variant cover by Chris Burnham (AUG130218)
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Bronze Age Variant cover by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez (AUG130219)
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Modern Age Variant cover by (AUG130220) Chris Sprouse and Karl Story
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Superman Reborn Variant cover by Dan Jurgens and Norm Rapmund (AUG130221)
• 1:25 variant 75th Anniversary Villains Variant cover featuring Silver Banshee by Guillem March (AUG130222)
• 75th Anniversary New 52 Variant cover by Rags Morales (AUG130223). Retailers who order SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4 (AUG130213) in quantities equal to or greater than their post-FOC orders of JUSTICE LEAGUE #12 (JUN120142) may order this variant in any quantity. As a reminder, this quantity has been reduced from the ordering plateaus for previous issues.
In addition, there is also the SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4 Combo Pack Edition (AUG130215), which includes a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #4 (AUG130213) is scheduled to arrive in stores on October 9 and is on FOC September 16.