Media Release — In preparation for Venom’s 30th anniversary, get ready for 20 key moments showcasing the symbiote’s epic history. These anniversary covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mark Bagley, Mike Perkins, Francesco Francavilla, Ron Lim, Inhyuk Lee and more!
1. ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #33 by DUSTIN WEAVER
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #798 by TERRY and RACHEL DODSON
3. AVENGERS #687 by JAMAL CAMPBELL
4. BLACK PANTHER #172 by GREG HORN
5. CAPTAIN AMERICA #700 by MARK BAGLEY
6. DAREDEVIL #601 by RAMON PEREZ
7. DOCTOR STRANGE #388 by CHRIS STEVENS
8. INFINITY COUNTDOWN #2 by RON LIM
9. INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #599 by AKCHO
10. MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #5 by DAVE JOHNSON
11. MIGHTY THOR #706 by MARK BAGLEY
12. NEW MUTANTS #2 by BENGAL
13. OLD MAN LOGAN #38 by GREG SMALLWOOD
14. PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #303 by ROB LIEFELD
15. THANOS #18 by MIKE PERKINS
16. VENOM #164 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
17. WEAPON H #2 by MIKE MAYHEW
18. X-MEN: BLUE #25 by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
19. X-MEN: GOLD #25 by TODD NAUCK
20. X-MEN: RED #3 by INHYUK LEE
The first wave of VENOM VARIANT COVERS will hit comic shops on March 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
For more information visit marvel.com.