ABSOLUTE CARNAGE is taking over Marvel variant covers this summer.
The press release follows:
Media Release — Everyone is a target as ABSOLUTE CARNAGE takes over the Marvel Universe, hooking its symbiote into every hero! To celebrate the release of the epic summer event, Marvel is releasing a series of “Carnage-ized” variant covers that reimagine some of Marvel’s iconic heroes as victims of the deadly symbiote!
First revealed at the C2E2 retailer panel this weekend, Marvel is excited to share additional cover art for this variant program, which will consist of 25 covers. Look for the following “Carnage-ized” variant covers on these select books this July, and look for a full list of the remaining variants in the July Previews catalog!
1. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 by TODD NAUCK
2. AVENGERS #22 by JUNGGEUN YOON
3. BLACK CAT #2 by MARK BROOKS
4. BLACK PANTHER #14 by RYAN BROWN
5. CAPTAIN AMERICA #13 by BUTCH GUICE
6. CAPTAIN MARVEL #8 by INHYUK LEE
7. DAREDEVIL #8 by LEE GARBETT
8. DEADPOOL #15 SKOTTIE YOUNG
9. DOCTOR STRANGE #17 by EMA LUPACCHINO
10. FANTASTIC FOUR #12 PATCH ZIRCHER
11. FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #9 by WOO DAE SHIM
12. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #7 by GUISEPPE CAMUNCOLI
13. IMMORTAL HULK #20 by NICK BRADSHAW
14. SAVAGE AVENGERS #3 by LEINIL YU
15. SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER #10 IBAN COELLO
16. THOR #15 by MIKE MCKONE
17. TONY STARK: IRON MAN #14 PASQUAL FERRY
18. UNCANNY X-MEN #21 by DECLAN SHALVEY
19. VENOM #16 by RON LIM
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit marvel.com.