Updated shipping information for Marvel comics and products being released beyond the week of 10/22/2014, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2014 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- ALL NEW INVADERS #12 will have interior art by Marc Laming, not the previously solicited Steve Pugh.
- AMAZING X-MEN #13 ROCKET RACCOON VARIANT will have cover art by Sara Pichelli.
- AVENGERS #38 will now have cover art by Simone Bianchi.
- AVENGERS AND X-MEN AXIS #5 (OF 9) INVERSION VARIANT will now have cover art by Dave Johnson.
- NEW AVENGERS #27 will have interior art by Szymon Kudranski, not the previously solicited Kev Walker.
- NEW WARRIORS #12 will be written by Erick Burnham, in addition to the previously solicited Christopher Yost.
- PAINKILLER JANE 22 BRIDES TP will be 104 pages, not the previously solicited 120 pages. There is no content change.
- SPIDER-VERSE TEAM UP #1 (OF 3) will have interior art by Tom Grummett and Ty Templeton, in addition to the previously announced Dave Williams and Bob Mcleod.
- THOR #2 VARIANT will have cover art by Chris Samnee.
- THUNDERBOLTS TP VOL 05 PUNISHER VS THUNDERBOLTS will be 176 pages, not the previously solicited 168 pages.
- WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #12 will be written by Frank Tieri, not the previously solicited Jason Latour.
The Marvel Comics Extended Forecast: