Updated shipping information for Marvel comics and products being released beyond the week of 08/29/2018, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2018 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- RETURN OF WOLVERINE #1 (OF 5) MCNIVEN WHISKERS COSTUME VIRGIN VARIANT will now be titled RETURN OF WOLVERINE #1 (OF 5) MCNIVEN ORIG WOLVERINE VIRGIN VARIANT.
- MARVEL SUPERHERO ADVENTURES ADVENTURES CAPTAIN MARVEL FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL #1 will have interior art by Ty Templeton, in addition to the previously solicited Mario Delpennino.
- MARVEL SUPERHERO ADVENTURES GN TP TO WAKANDA AND BEYOND was listed incorrectly on the DCD order form & website as a HC title. It was correctly solicited in Marvel Previews as a TPB. This title now has an updated FOC of 8/27/2018 and on sale date of 10/3/2018.
- TRUE BELIEVERS CAGE BY AZZARELLO & CORBEN #1 is cancelled and will now be resolicited.
- VENOM FIRST HOST #4 and VENOM FIRST HOST #5 will have art by Mark Bagley and Paco Diaz, instead of the previously updated Mark Bagley and Ron Lim.
- VENOM FIRST HOST #4 SIQUEIRA VARIANT will have art by Tak Miyazawa.
- SUPERIOR OCTOPUS #1 will have 40 pages, instead of the previously solicited 48 pages.
- SPIDER-GWEN GHOST-SPIDER #1 will be rated T, instead of the previously solicited T+.
- TYPHOID FEVER SPIDER-MAN #1 will be written by Clay Chapman, instead of the previously solicited Max Bemis.
- TYPHOID FEVER SPIDER-MAN #1 will be rated T+, instead of the previously solicited T.
- VENOM ANNUAL #1 will be rated T+, instead of the previously solicited T.
- RETURN OF WOLVERINE #2 (OF 5) will have interior art by Declan Shalvey, instead of the previously solicited Steve McNiven.
- SHATTERSTAR #1 (OF 5) will have interior art by Gerardo Sandoval, in addition to the previously solicited Carlos Villa.
- PETER PARKER SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #311 will be rated T, instead of the previously solicited T+.
- LIFE OF CAPTAIN MARVEL #4 (OF 5) will have interior art by Marguerite Sauvage, in addition to the previously solicited Carlos Pacheco.
- SENTRY #5 will have interior art by Joshua Cassara, instead of the previously solicited Kim Jacinto and Joshua Cassara.
- SHURI #1 DODSON TEASER VARIANT will have cover art by Carlos Pacheco, instead of the previously solicited Terry Dodson.
- MARVEL UNIVERSE MAGAZINE #1 FALL: In this FREE, can’t-miss Marvel magazine, you’ll find exclusive comic book previews, unreleased concept art, creator spotlights, and articles covering all of your favorite Marvel super heroes! This magazine is sure to get readers and retailers alike excited for what’s to come from the House of Ideas in 2018 and beyond! With a trim size of 8 x 10-1/2, the MARVEL UNIVERSE MAGAZINE 1 will be the same, oversized format as last fall’s FOOM MAGAZINE!
UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #37 (AUG181022, $3.99, FOC 9/17/18) will be rated T, instead of the previously solicited T+.
The Marvel Comics Extended Forecast: