Updated shipping information for Marvel comics and products being released beyond the week of 08/10/2016, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2016 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- NOW CHAMPIONS #1 TBD A PROMO ITEM will now be titled CHAMPIONS PINS.
- NOW CHAMPIONS #1 TBD B PROMO ITEM will now be titled CHAMPIONS STANDEES.
- DEADPOOL VS GAMBIT #4 (OF 5) VARIANT will have cover art by Sandy Jarrell.
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #11 TSUM TSUM TAKEOVER VARIANT will now have cover art by Ron Lim, not the previously announced Francesco Francavilla.
- THUNDERBOLTS #6 will have interior art by Sean Izaakse, not the previously solicited Jon Malin. The cover will still have art by Jon Malin, not Sean Izaakse as updated previously.
- UNCANNY INHUMANS ANNUAL #1 will be 40 pages, not the previously solicited 48 pages, and has no editorial content has changed, only the removal of ad pages.
- SPIDER-MAN #7 has a new cover. This cover was previously solicited as the cover for SPIDER-MAN #10.
- SPIDER-MAN #8 has a new cover. This cover was previously solicited as the cover for SPIDER-MAN #7.
- SPIDER-MAN #9 has a new cover. This cover was previously solicited as the cover for SPIDER-MAN #8.
The Marvel Comics Extended Forecast: