Updated shipping information for Marvel comics and products being released beyond the week of 02/15/2012, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 2012 by Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
Product Changes, New Printings & Variant Editions
- AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES ADVENTURES #1 will now be titled MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES #1.
- DREAM LOGIC #5 has been cancelled and will be resolicited at a later date.
- FEAR ITSELF DRACULA PREMIERE HC will be 144 pages, not the solicited 152 pages.
- GOLDFISH GN TP (MR) was incorrectly solicited in the February 2012 order form as a Trade Paperback. This is actually a Hardcover, and will be called GOLDFISH GN HC (MR).
- MARVEL ADVENTURES AVENGERS UNITED DIGEST TP will now be titled MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS UNITED DIGEST TP.
- MARVELS AVENGERS PRELUDE #1-4 will now be titled MARVELS AVENGERS PRELUDE FURYS BIG WEEK #1-4 (Of 4), and will also be sold in 8 parts in the Marvel Comics app before the print issues go on-sale.
- ULTIMATE COMICS X-MEN BY NICK SPENCER PREMIERE HC VOL 01 will be 136 pages, not the solicited 144 pages.
- ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN ADVENTURES #1 will now be titled MARVEL UNIVERSE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1.
- WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #7 will be rated T, not rated T+ as solicited.
- WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #8 will be rated T, not rated T+ as solicited.
- WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #9 will be rated T, not rated T+ as solicited.
- WOLVERINE AND X-MEN BY JASON AARON PREMIERE HC VOL 01 will be rated T, not rated T+ as solicited.
The Marvel Comics Extended Forecast: