Updated shipping information for Marvel comics and products being released beyond the week of 01/21/2015, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2015 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- Similar to the Ant-Man #1 Shrinking Variant, get ready for the HOWARD THE DUCK #1 EVOLUTION OF HOWARD VARIANT. Each variant will be a unique cover with Howard the Duck shown in a different evolutionary phase. Each cover will be numbered and Marvel will only produce as many as ordered.
- AMAZING X-MEN #17 will be written by Christopher Yost only, not the previously solicited Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle.
- HAWKEYE VS DEADPOOL TP will collect issues #0-4, and will be 120 pages, not the previously solicited lower page count of 112 pages. There is no price change.
- HOWARD THE DUCK #1 PICHELLI VARIANT will have cover art by Erica Henderson, not the previously solicited Sara Pichelli.
- SUPERIOR IRON MAN #5 will have interior art by Laura Braga, not the previously solicited Yildiray Cinar.
- WOLVERINES #8 will have cover art by Simone Bianchi. The art can be viewed on the Retailer Website.
- DEATH OF WOLVERINE TP WEAPON X PROGRAM will be 144 pages, not the previously solicited lower page count of 136. There is no content or price change.
The Marvel Comics Extended Forecast: