The mobile collectible card gamte Marvel Battle Lines will be honored with special variant covers.
The press release follows:
Media Release — This May, Marvel Comics is celebrating MARVEL Battle Lines – the collectible card battling mobile game created by Nexon – with a series of variant covers showcasing over two dozen in-game cards featuring striking images of some of the most popular Marvel Super Heroes!
Look for MARVEL Battle Lines variant covers on these select titles, and don’t miss the special 30th variant debuting on War of the Realms #1, available April 3rd!
1. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21 by Sujin Jo
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #22 by Heejin Jeon
3. ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #9 by Maxx Lim
4. AVENGERS #19 by Maxx Lim
5. BLACK PANTHER #12 by Heyjin Im
6. BLACK WIDOW #5 by Keunwoo Lee
7. CAPTAIN AMERICA #11 by Yoon Lee
8. CAPTAIN MARVEL #5 by Maxx Lim
9. CHAMPIONS #5 by Maxx Lim
10. DOCTOR STRANGE #14 by Nexon
11. FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #6 by Nexon
12. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #5 by Jongju Kim
13. IMMORTAL HULK #17 by Heyjin Im
14. IMMORTAL HULK #18 by Jongju Kim
15. MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #3 by Sujin Jo
16. MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #6 by Yoon Lee
17. MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR #43 by Sujin Jo
18. OLD MAN QUILL #5 by Yoon Lee
19. THE PUNISHER #11 by Maxx Lim
20. SHURI #8 by Heejin Jeon
21. SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST SPIDER #8 by Nexon
22. SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN #2 by Jongju Kim
23. THOR #13 by Heejin Jeon
24. TONY STARK: IRON MAN #12 by Nexon
25. THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #44 by Sujin Jo
26. UNSTOPPABLE WASP #7 by Sujin Jo
27. VENOM #14 by Maxx Lim
28. WAR OF THE REALMS #3 by Heejin Jeon
29. WAR OF THE REALMS #4 by Maxx Lim
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 29 variant covers, coming to comic shops this May!
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit marvel.com.