Media Release — Acclaimed creators Gerry Duggan (Deadpool) and Mike Deodato Jr. (Old Man Logan) are bringing you an Infinity Stone story that will change the lives of those who wield the cosmic gems! This summer, the Infinity Countdown ignites…INFINITY WARS!
To celebrate, Marvel will partner with participating retail stores to host INFINITY WARS #1 LAUNCH PARTIES. In addition to exclusive variant covers, participating retail stores will receive exciting promotional items.
All participating retailers will receive the following incentives as part of the INFINITY WARS #1 PARTY:
· AVENGERS INFINITY WAR POSTER (BUNDLE OF 25) (MAY188995)*
Retailers who choose to opt into the party will also be able to order the following items:
· INFINITY WARS #1 PARTY VAR (JUN180795)
· INFINITY WARS #1 (OF 6) DEODATO PREMIERE VAR (JUN180794)
Additional offers celebrating INFINITY WARS #1 are available to retailers and do not require a party opt-in to order:
· INFINITY WARS #1 by DEDODATO JR POSTER (JUN180997)
· INFINITY WARS #1 LIM VARIANT (JUN180796)
· INFINITY WARS #1 RAMOS CONNECTING VARIANT (JUN180798)
· INFINITY WARS #1 (OF 6) JONES PROMO VARIANT (JUN180797)
· INFINITY WARS #1 (OF 6) MARTIN VARIANT (JUN180792)
· INFINITY WARS #1 (OF 6) SHIRAHAMA VARIANT (JUN180790)
· INFINITY WARS #1 (OF 6) KUDER VARIANT (JUN180791)
· INFINITY WARS #1 (OF 6) TEDESCO VARIANT (JUN180793)
*Note retailers may also order these promo items individually through Diamond. Check Marvel Mailer/Diamond for details.
Retailers are encouraged to check their Marvel Mailer and Diamond Daily for more information about the INFINITY WARS #1 LAUNCH PARTIES and how to opt-in before Monday, 7/9. Don’t miss out on the new cosmic adventure that will excite Marvel fans everywhere – head to your local comic shop on August 1st, 2018, to get your hands on INFINITY WARS #1!
INFINITY WARS #1 (JUN180997)
Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art and Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
On Sale 8/1/18
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
For more information visit marvel.com.