Media Release — We have a new direction and creative team (Joe Casey & Nathan Fox) starting with Haunt #19, and it only makes sense to include all of our awesome fans in this epic transition. So we’re launching a Haunt fan contest, where the winners get immortalized in Haunt forever (or at least one issue)!
We want you to show us YOUR vision of Haunt, in the media of your choice. We’ll narrow the entries down to the top finalist, then Todd, Joe, and Nathan will each select their winner. The top 10 finalist will also be posted on our FB Fan Page to allow the fans to vote for the fan’s choice.
The winners will have their artwork published in the Haunt #19 issue and will also receive a copy signed by Joe, Nathan, and or course, Todd McFarlane!
Here are the Details:
– Entries may be submitted starting Monday, July 18, 2011, and must be received by midnight, EST, Thursday, August 18, 2011.
– Limit of 1 entry per person.
– Your entry must be your final piece; no updates or revisions will be accepted.
– Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org . Title your email HAUNT FAN ART CONTEST.
– Ideally, we’d like entries to be 1,200 x 1,800 pixels (8″x10″), at least 150 dpi. Minimum size specifications: 600 x 900 pixels (4″x6″), 150 dpi. Entries larger than 1,200 x 1,800 pixels will be disqualified.
– With your email submission, include your full name, title of your entry and, if you’d like, a brief description of your creative thought process.
– All submissions become the sole property of TMP, Inc. (Bottom line: Submissions become TMP, Inc. property and we have the right to re-use submissions at another time or in another medium without permission).
– We’ll post the best of the best on our Official Haunt Facebook Fan Page on Monday, August 22, 2011. Voting will be open to the public until midnight, EST, on Sunday, August 28.
– The Facebook Fan Page winner will be announced Monday, August 29, 2011. Joe, Nathan, and Todd’s selections won’t be revealed until Haunt #19‘s release on September 21, 2011.
1. No Purchase Necessary.
2. Entry details differ depending on which contest you’re entering. Please follow the directions posted in that specific contest to be eligible to win.
3. Please limit your entries to one per contest unless otherwise specified. Spawn.com (McFarlane Toys, Todd McFarlane Productions, McFarlane Entertainment) is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by a participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by human error which may occur in the processing of the entries.
4. Start and end times are set and enforced by the moderator of the individual contests.
5. Prizes awarded vary by contest and are spelled out in that particular contest.
6. Prizes will be mailed to the home addresses provided in the entry. Spawn.com is not responsible for incorrect or invalid addresses.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
8. By participating in any contest on spawn.com, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final in all matters related to that contest.
9. All spawn.com contests are open to everyone age 13 and older at the time of entry and who have an active online account as of the start of the contest. Contests are not open to employees/families of spawn.com, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, etc. Contests are open to 13 years and older except where prohibited by state law. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
10. All entries become property of spawn.com and its related companies and will not be sold or solicited to third party vendors. All information is retained for Spawn.com only and will not be used for spamming. (coming soon)