October 1, 2007 – After a quick sellout at DC Comics, the GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY WEDDING SPECIAL is going back to press for a new, second printing.
“It was a wonderful surprise that all the fans RSVP’ed for the event and apparently enjoyed the pasta bar,” says writer Judd Winick. “I’m thrilled that interest in the Special is so high, I’m wowed that everyone showed up to see the 30-year courtship finally reach its zenith, and most of all that people got to see Amanda Conner strut her stuff. It’s an awesome issue, and we’re all very, very proud. We’re hoping the DIVORCE SPECIAL we’re planning does as well. (I’m kidding, but, y’know, these two lovebirds are trouble.)”
The GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY WEDDING SPECIAL Second Printing (AUG078137) is scheduled to arrive in stores on October 17. This printing will feature a cover by Ryan Sook previously seen in house ads.
To ensure delivery on October 17, retailers must place orders by Sunday, October 7. Please note that quantities will be limited and may sell out before October 7. This issue will not be offered on Final Order Cutoff.
Retailers may order this item by contacting their Diamond Customer Service Representative or DC Sales Representative, or by email at email@example.com.
Also available for reorder are:
* THE BLACK CANARY WEDDING PLANNER (JUL070194)
* THE JLA WEDDING SPECIAL (JUL070195)
Upcoming issues of the new GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY series, written by Judd Winick with art and cover by Cliff Chiang, are available for order as follows:
* GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY #1 (AUG070207) is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on October 10.
* GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY #2 (SEP070155) is solicited in the September Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on November 14. For every 10 copies of this issue ordered by the Final Order Cutoff date of October 25, retailers may one copy of the Variant Edition (SEP070156)
* GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY #3 (OCT070135) is solicited in the October Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on December 12. For every 10 copies of this issue ordered by the Final Order Cutoff date of November 15, retailers may one copy of the Variant Edition (OCT070136).
* The GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY: FOR BETTER OR WORSE TP (JUN070189) is available for reorder as well.
In addition, the GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY: THE WEDDING HC (OCT070195) is advance-solicited in the October Previews and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 20. This volume will collect BLACK CANARY #1-4, THE BLACK CANARY WEDDING PLANNER, THE JLA WEDDING SPECIAL and the GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY: THE WEDDING SPECIAL.