BookSurge, a member of the Amazon group of companies, has a special offer for readers of Publishers Weekly who are ready to publish a book. Through December 15, 2008, BookSurge is offering you 20 free trade paperback copies of your book when you sign up to self-publish a book with BookSurge.
Self-publishing is a great way to get your publishing career moving forward, whether you aspire to commercial success through self-publishing or ultimately a mainstream publishing deal. Independent of your publishing goals, one element of publishing with BookSurge is a constant: the BookSurge staff will be there to support you throughout the publishing process.
With BookSurge, you’ll also enjoy the following benefits:
* 35% Royalties on Online Retail Sales of Your Trade Paperback Book
* Customized Publishing Packages to Meet Your Needs and Budget
* Low, Everyday Wholesale Book Pricing
* No Print Minimums
* No Annual Account, Distribution or File Storage Fees
* A Non-Exclusive Agreement
* On-Site Printing Facility for Exceptional Quality and Control
We recognize that selecting a publishing partner and path are important choices. To help you make an informed decision, we are also offering authors who click on the button below and provide contact information the following free resource:
* “Get Your Word’s Worth:” an eBook written by book marketing guru, Brian Jud, containing more than 500 tips for promoting your book successfully.