Media Release — Image Comics’ new series SKULLKICKERS, written by Jim Zubkavich and illustrated by profoundly talented newcomer Edwin Huang, will hit stands in September. Now, you have the chance to own original artwork from Image Comics next hit series!
To enter, follow @imagecomics on Twitter and retweet the following:
Win original Skullkickers artwork! RT and follow @imagecomics. Follow @zubkavich for a bonus prize! http://tiny.cc/3a2co
The winner will receive a page of original artwork from the first issue of SKULLKICKERS. The contest starts Tuesday, August 24 at 12:00 p.m. PST and ends on Friday, August 27 at 12:00 p.m. PST. Winner will be announced the evening of August 27. Entrants who also follow @zubkavich are also eligible for a special bonus prize!
SKULLKICKERS is fantasy action-comedy. Two mercenaries are entangled in a high-class assassination plot and nothing — not werewolves, skeletons or black magic — will stop them from getting paid. If you love movies like ARMY OF DARKNESS, SKULLKICKERS is the book for you!
SKULLKICKERS #1, a 32-page full color comic book for $2.99, will be in stores September 22, 2010. Readers can get a taste of Skullkickers in POPGUN, VOL. 2 (MAY082176) and POPGUN, VOL. 3 (JAN092368). Follow the Skullkickers blog at www.skullkickers.com.
Don’t miss your chance to own art from the upcoming hit Image Comics series, SKULLKICKERS! Visit www.imagecomics.com for a full description of contest rules and regulations.
1. Entry: No purchase necessary to enter to win. To enter, you must follow @imagecomics and retweet the following: “Win original Skullkickers artwork! RT and follow @imagecomics. Follow @zubkavich for a bonus prize! http://tiny.cc/3a2co” between August 24, 2010, 12:00 p.m. PST and August 27, 2010, 12:00 p.m. PST. Participants can enter up to (but no more than) 3 times per day.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must 18 years of age or older and live in the United States.
3. Prize: One original page of artwork from SKULLKICKERS #1. If winner also follows @zubkavich, winner is eligible for a bonus prize of the creators’ choosing.
4. Winner Selection: Winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
5. Winner Notification: Winner will be announced using the winner’s Twitter handle via the @imagecomics Twitter feed. Winner is required to contact Image Comics via Twitter direct message to provide contact information. Winner has until 5:00 p.m. PST on August 30, 2010 to claim his/her prize. If prize is not claimed, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. Conduct: All entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Image Comics reserves the right to disqualify a participant for violation of these rules.
7. Limitations of Liability: Image Comics and the creators of Skullkickers are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected messages. If for any reason the contest cannot proceed as planned, Image Comics reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the contest. Participants further agree to release Image Comics and the creators of Skullkickers from any liability resulting from or related to the contest