DC COMICS DIRECT CHANNEL SPECIAL
February 22, 2007
DC COMICS SENDS ACTION COMICS #845 BACK TO PRESS
After selling out at DC Comics, ACTION COMICS #845 is being sent back to press for a second printing. This is the second issue by the creative team of writers Geoff Johns & Richard Donner and artist Adam Kubert.
ACTION COMICS #845 Second Printing (JAN078074) features a recolored version of the original cover by Adam Kubert, and is scheduled to arrive in stores on March 14.
To ensure delivery on March 14, retailers must place orders by Sunday, March. Please note that quantities will be limited and may sell out before March 4.
Retailers may order these issues by contacting their Diamond Customer Service Representative or DC Sales Representative, or by email at email@example.com.
In addition, other issues of ACTION COMICS are available as follows:
* ACTION COMICS #844 Second Printing (OCT068020) is available for reorder.
* ACTION COMICS ANNUAL #10 (NOV060186) is available for reorder.
* ACTION COMICS #846 (OCT060166), featuring part three of “Last Son,” is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 28.
* ACTION COMICS #847 (DEC060189) is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 4. As a reminder, this issue features a story by Dwayne McDuffie with art and cover by Renato Guedes.
* ACTION COMICS #848 (JAN070267) is solicited in the January Previews (Volume XVII #1) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 24. As a reminder, this issue now will feature a story by Fabian Nicieza with art by Allan Goldman & Ron Randall and a cover by Brad Walker & Robin Riggs.