Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 11/26/2014, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2014 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- AMERICAN VAMPIRE: SECOND CYCLE #9 is now scheduled to arrive in stores on February 18. All orders under item code NOV140334 are cancelled.
- THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE SPECIAL EDITION #4 is now scheduled to arrive in stores on February 25. All orders under item code OCT140384 are cancelled.
- Please note that the DARK KNIGHT RETURNS: A CALL TO ARMS STATUE YEAR OF THE HORSE EDITON (JUL140300) arriving in stores on November 26, will be filled at approximately 75 percent. The remaining 25 percent will arrive in stores in December.
- The following items have been reprinted and are available for order:
- HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE VOL. 1 TP (APR130245) (2nd printing)
- WONDER WOMAN VOL. 3: IRON TP (DEC130308) (2nd printing)
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: