Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 10/17/2018, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2018 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- After receiving reports of damages on BATMAN #56, DC announces that retailers will receive replacement first printing copies of this issue at no cost. These copies will feature this issue’s foil cover and will be provided in quantities equal to the number of copies reported as damaged through Tuesday, October 9. The replacement copies are scheduled to arrive in stores on October 31.
- GREEN ARROW #46 now features art by German Peralta.
- GREEN LANTERN #1 MIDNIGHT RELEASE VARIANT features a B&W version of the regular cover by Liam Sharp.
- HARLEY QUINN #53 now features art by Lucas Werneck.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE #11 VARIANT EDITION now features an Aquaman movie variant cover by Francesco Mattina.
- NIGHTWING #50 (2ndPRINT) is now available to order featuring a recolored version of the original cover by Chris Mooneyham.
- NIGHTWING #52 now features a story written by Scott Lobdell with art by Chris Mooneyham. The city of Bludhaven is descending into madness… with citizens falling victim to not only a group of vigilantes taking justice into their own hands, but to a new brand of fear focused on the past. While Grayson is happy to simply look to the future and move forward with his life, how will he deal with a threat that originates in his past? A threat dead set on destroying the Boy Who Fears Nothing? A threat that goes by the name of Scarecrow? Will Grayson continue to leave it all behind, or will he be left with no other choice but to pick up the pieces of Nightwing’s shattered life…starting with a mask?
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: