Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 08/15/2012, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2012 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
Product Changes, New Printings & Variant Editions
- SUPERMAN ANNUAL #1 now features a story written by Scott Lobdell and Fabian Nicieza and art by Pascal Alixe, Marco Rudy, Tom Raney, Elizabeth Torque, Mico Suayan.
- DETECTIVE COMICS #0 now features a backup story written by James Tynion IV with art by Henrik Jonsson and Sandu Florea.
- PHANTOM STRANGER #0 For every 50 copies ordered by FOC, retailers may now order 1 black-and-white variant edition which features the standard cover in a wraparound format using JUN128197.
- Please note the following allocations for the BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE STATUE: DICK GRAYSON AS BATMAN BY JOCK. Retailers will receive approximately 70 percent of initial orders on August 8. A second wave of this item will arrive in stores in October.
- Please note that the second wave of the JUSTICE LEAGUE: AQUAMAN ACTION FIGURE will arrive in stores on August 8. This wave will comprise approximately 44 percent of your initial orders, and will appear on invoices under item code JUN128108. The third and final wave of these action figures is scheduled to arrive in stores in December.
- The following title has been reprinted and is available for order using these updated codes and prices: SUPERMAN: LAST SON TP (NEW CODE MAR128191) (3rd printing)
STORMWATCH #0 now features art by Will Conrad.
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: