Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 06/20/2018, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2018 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- BATMAN BEYOND VOL 3: THE LONG PAYBACK TP correct cover credit is Bernard Chang.
- DETECTIVE COMICS #984 now features the art by Miguel Mendonca and the story solicited for #983 “On the Outside” Part two. Batman wanted Black Lightning involved in the lives of his proteges-but how involved was the Dark Knight thinking? What kind of missions will Jefferson Pierce take them on? And what, exactly, is he whispering in their ears about Batman himself?
- JUSTICE LEAGUE ODYSSEY #1 1:50 B&W VARIANT EDITION features B&W art byTerry Dodson and Rachel Dodson.
- SUPERMAN #1 1:100 B&W VARIANT EDITION features black and white art by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado.
- TITANS #23 correct cover credit is Brandon Peterson.
- TITANS #23 1:25 B&W VARIANT EDITION features B&W art by Brandon Peterson.
- The following items have been reprinted and are available for order:
- TEEN TITANS GO! VOL. 2: WELCOME TO THE PIZZA DOME TP (APR160400) (3rd printing)
- TEEN TITANS GO! VOL. 3: MUMBO JUMBLE TP (OCT160313) (3rd printing)
- TEEN TITANS GO! VOL. 4: SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT TP (SEP170430) (3rd printing)
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: