Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 04/11/2012, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 2012 by Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
Product Changes, New Printings & Variant Editions
- Please note that BATMAN, INCORPORATED #2 (APR120189-192) was solicited with an incorrect on sale date. The correct on sale date is June 27.
- EARTH 2 #1 VARIANT EDITION (MAR120146) now features a cover by Bryan Hitch. The standard cover now features the Ivan Reis & Joe Prado cover solicited to be the variant.
- DETECTIVE COMICS #9 (MAR120189-192) is now part of the “Night of the Owls”.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE #6 (2ND PRINT) (FEB128248) is now available to order.
- RED LANTERNS #9 (MAR120211) now features art by Tomas Giarello and a new cover by Miguel Sepulveda.
- SUPERMAN #1 (3RD PRINT) (FEB128227) is now available to order.
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: