Updated shipping information for DC comics and products being released beyond the week of 03/06/2013, provided by Diamond Distribution and our friends at Things From Another World. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, and is © 1995-2013 Charles LePage.
Remember, when you order any of these titles, whether here or at your local comic book shop, NOW instead of waiting closer to the release date, you save money AND you save the time of hunting down the issue after it sells out. To find a local comic book shop, please browse The Master List of Comic Book & Trading Card Stores.
- DC Collectibles rush solicits the INJUSTICE: WONDER WOMAN VS. SOLOMON GRUNDY ACTION FIGURE 2-PACK. Straight from the highly anticipated new game Injustice: Gods Among Us, this new action figure set has a price of $29.95 US. The Wonder Woman figure stands 3.75″ tall, and the Solomon Grundy figure stands 5″ tall. INJUSTICE: WONDER WOMAN VS. SOLOMON GRUNDY ACTION FIGURE 2-PACK is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 24 and is on FOC on March 4.
- After consulting with key retailers at last week’s ComicsPRO meeting, DC Entertainment announces that the 1:25 MAD Variant Editions of DC Comics titles now will be available at a ratio of 1:10.
- Please note that there are several pages in BEFORE WATCHMEN: DR. MANHATTAN #4 that are printed upside down. This is part of the storytelling, and should not be considered an error.
- Retailers can expect two new buzzworthy ongoing series: Batman/Superman and Scott Synder & Jim Lee’s Superman. The former will be written by Greg Pak and illustrated by Jae Lee and will tell the definitive story of how Batman and Superman met in the New 52 universe. The latter will elevate the already high-flying hero to new heights and force him to face off against foes familiar and new. Both comics will hit shops in June. In addition, DC will be making a selection of Superman trades available on a consignment basis, prior to Free Comic Book Day.
- DC is planning to release a BATMAN: COURT OF THE OWLS hardcover with a mask based on V for Vendetta.
- DC will NOT be including “WTF” branding on the front or inside covers of April-shipping titles.
- Look for a significant advertising campaign centered around SANDMAN #0 this Fall.
- DC informed retailers that they can expect new packaging, numbered statues, and additional HUSH, ARKHAM ASYLUM, JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA and villain figures. Six-inch scale action figures, seven packs of Heroes vs. Villains and new art styles will also soon be available for order.
- The solicitation window for DC Collectibles items will increase from four to five months to allow better allocation.
The DC COMICS Extended Forecast: