Media Release — Please note the following changes in these upcoming GREEN LANTERN issues, including changes in the creative teams and plots.
* GREEN LANTERN: EMERALD WARRIORS #12 (MAY110160) will now feature art by Chris Batista and John Dell, plus a standard cover by Dan Panosian and a 1:10 variant by Alex Garner. This issue is scheduled to arrive in stores on July 27.
In this issue, as a consequence of the “War of the Green Lanterns,” an ancient threat to the Green Lantern Corps is unleashed. Guy Gardner handpicks a team of specialists to face the threat, but not all of them will return home…
* GREEN LANTERN: EMERALD WARRIORS #13 (JUN110172) will now feature art by Ron Frenz and John Dell, with a cover by Dan Panosian. The plot for this issue remains the same. This issue is scheduled to arrive in stores on August 24.
* GREEN LANTERN CORPS #62 (MAY110158) now features a story by writer Tony Bedard with art and cover by Daniel HDR and Keith Champagne. Francis Manapul provides a 1:10 variant cover. This issue is scheduled to arrive in stores on July 27.
In this previously untold tale, set before the ‘Blackest Night,’ Kyle Rayner lied to his girlfriend, fellow Green Lantern Soranik Natu, the daughter of Sinestro. In this issue, she finds out the truth!
* GREEN LANTERN CORPS #63 (JUN110170) features four tales written by Scott Kolins, who provides art, along with Joe Prado, Daniel HDR and Freddie E. Williams II. Tyler Kirkham and Batt provide a 1:10 variant cover. This issue is scheduled to arrive in stores on August 17.
In this issue, with tensions high from the fallout of “War of the Green Lanterns,” several GLs question the Guardians’ recent choices and whether they wish to remain in the Corps. Can Kyle Rayner keep the Corps together? And, what’s worse, does he even want to?
* WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS: AFTERMATH #1 (MAY110156) still features art by Miguel Sepulveda, as well as Tyler Kirkham and Batt. This issue is scheduled to arrive in stores on July 20.
* WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS: AFTERMATH #2 (JUN110168) now will feature art by Ransom Getty and Andy Smith and a 1:10 variant cover by Dave Johnson. This issue is scheduled to arrive in stores on August 10.