If you thought FULL BLEED Volume 1 was full of amazing content, wait until you see the Deep Cuts in Volume 2! An exclusive interview with industry legend Walter Simonson! An interview with Gilbert & Jaime Hernandez of Love & Rockets fame! A political rant with spot illustrations from the inimitable Bob Fingerman! An interview with, and feature on, the fantastical Nnedi Okorafor! All that, plus new comic content, new fiction, personal essays on punk rock, comic art in museums, famous war photographers, and much, much more.
Full Bleed is a brand-new quarterly, PRINT-ONLY 200-page hardcover “magazine,” curated and edited by IDW Publishing’s Dirk Wood and Ted Adams. By merging the best in comics, fiction, non-fiction, deep dive interviews, opinion, history, think-pieces and more, FULL BLEED will be a reading experience like no other, and a beautiful artisan addition to any bookshelf.
• Also includes “The Watering Shed,” a brand-new short story featuring Hap & Leonard from award-winning novelist Joe Lansdale!
• A new comic story from the creator of Surfside Girls, Kim Dwinell!
• “Creating Dangerously,” an essay on Guy Coldwell and controversial art by Bob Leven!
• “Archival Quality: An interview with Christina “Steenz” Stewart and Ivy Weir” by Jen Vaughn!
• “Uncharted,” a short story by Benjamin Percy with spot illustrations by Brent Schoonover!
• … and much, much more!
FULL BLEED: The Comics & Culture Quarterly, Vol. Two: Deep Cuts
Bob Fingerman, Derek Royal & Andy Kunka, Joe Lansdale, Abdulkareem Baba Aminu, Shawna Gore, Greg Goldstein & Marena Bronson, Jen Vaughn, Jon Raymond, Jarrett Melendez et al. (w) • Walter Simonson, Gilbert & Jaime Hernandez, Gideon Kendall, Kim Dwinell, Sara Richard, Brent Schoonover, Shannon Wheeler et al. (a) • Eric Rewitzer (c)
HC • FC • 200 pages • 8 & 1/2″ x 11″ • $25.00 • ISBN: 978-1-68405-441-1