Baltimore, Maryland – September 20, 2008 – As we get closer to the show, we are proud to announce this years set of Baltimore Comic-Con show exclusives! Our selection has grown from previous years, and we are sure everybody can find something to love!
The Baltimore Comic-Con, held at the Baltimore Convention Center on September 27-28, 2008, is offering 7 show exclusives this year from Aspen, Marvel, PopFun, Top Cow, and 3 Finger Prints.
“This is beautiful stuff,” said show promoter Marc Nathan. “We’ve just finalized details on a few of these items, and we’re really proud to be able to offer them to attendees this year. The Jim Lee Batman Toon Tumbler looks gorgeous, and the exclusive covers are all spectacular.”
Show exclusives will be sold at a dedicated booth this year. Items are available while supplies last, and overall quantities and availability will vary by provider.
The details on the exclusives this year are as follows:
- Aspen – Michael Turner variant cover for Fathom #2.
- Frank Cho Secret Invasion #6 variant cover
- Mike Wieringo HERO Initiative: Marvel Apes cover
- John Romita, Jr. U.S. Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #568 variant cover
- PopFun – Exclusive Batman Toon Tumbler
- Top Cow – David Finch Dragon Prince #1 Baltimore Comic-Con variant cover
- 3 Finger Prints – The 3 Geeks: Can Anyone Stop the Slab Madness?! variant cover
For details on show exclusives, please visit http://www.comicon.com/baltimore/exclusives.htm. Further information on the show, guests, exhibitors, retailers, Artist’s Alley, and more can be found on our website or our MySpace page.
Date Correction for 2009!
We had an error in our previously-announced show date for 2009. Next year’s 10th anniversary show will be held on October 10-11, 2009. (Re-)Mark your calendars!